CORE Safety and Training Solutions Ltd is one of the leading training providers in the UK, delivery accredited training to thousands of delegates a year either in-house and on-site.
We provide solutions for various clients including Blue Chips, SMEs and individuals. Examples of some of the clients we train, as well as testimonials from our delegates, can be found on our homepage.
Our courses are scheduled regularly and are also created on demand for clients who require them. We frequently deliver courses all over the UK, Europe and the Middle East
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and the outstanding quality of our training, as well as our friendly and welcoming trainers and staff. We strive to make your training experience as pleasant, interesting and informative as we can.
CORE Safety and Training Solutions Ltd people have a long history of providing effective training, consulting and coaching in health and safety, business, quality, plant & construction trade skills and medical response & rescue within petro-chem, energy, engineering and construction sectors. We have team members who have worked in coal, gas, nuclear, bio-mass and energy from waste in operational, maintenance, upgrades, expansion and new build construction.
Ian Briggs, Managing Director, has over 28 years experience in the successful provision and management of health and safety with SMEs to blue chip at board and senior management level along with and including the delivery of in house and accredited training.
Ian himself is a NEBOSH, IOSH, CITB, ECITB, Qualsafe and Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance certified trainer/instructor
CORE Safety are accredited for a plethora of health & safety, accredited plant training and have trained thousands of people to work safely and within H&S legislation.
We also offer the following services:
• Provision of competent personnel: short or long-term contracts, Site Managers and Advisors
• Compliance audits: 9001, 45001,14001, Internal Standards
• Accident and incident investigation
• Project health and safety document preparation and management
• Site health and safety document preparation
• Emergency response planning and document preparation
• CDM Solutions Advisor, principal designer support for health and safety file preparation / management
• Fire risk assessment and emergency pan preparation
• Onsite medical facilities for major construction projects
• Drugs and alcohol screening
• Occupational health screening and support solutions
• Technical rescue teams (confined space/work at height)
Our mission statement
Our aim for the future is to deliver the very best quality of service and solutions that generate lasting relationships with new and existing clients, we aspire to develop and be a sustainable, people focused business
Based in Eckington, North East Derbyshire we work throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East